ADVANTAGES OF APPLICATION VIRTUALIZATION
- Multiservice support: vApp and VDI can be configured to run at the same time
- Multiple user sessions against a single Windows application
- Client software not needed for user access
- Low cost devices can be used to connect to your virtual applications
- Manage unlimited virtual apps automatically from a single dashboard
- High availability in Windows app virtualization
- Custom parameters can be added for the execution of the virtual applications
- Users access management from any authentication system at the same time
- Reinforced security thanks to the splitted authentication system
- WAN secure access through SSL
- Very easy usability that ensures an optimal administration and user experience
- Customizable user interface
- Unlimited flexibility and scalability
- Custom delegation of administration permissions to users
- Task scheduling and access to applications based on customizable calendars
- Statistics and use reports
- High cost savings
OPERATING SYSTEMS COMPATIBLE WITH APPLICATION VIRTUALIZATION
UDS Enterprise allows you to virtualize applications hosted on Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Linux servers.
With UDS Enterprise you can access your Windows virtualized applications from any device and operating system, as long as you have a web browser that supports HTML5.
Linux virtual applications are accessible from virtually all versions of Windows and Linux distributions.
For further info on vApp see our white paper Application virtualization (272.2 KB)